02 7 / 2013
Pingraphy now allows you to schedule REPINS on Pinterest. Here are the details on how to do it.
1) Drag & Drop Pingraphy bookmarklet on your browser.
2) Visit any Pinterest page/board you like:
3) Click on Pingraphy bookmarklet. This will picks all images on the page. Select Pins you want to schedule and click Next.
4) This will take you to upload page, where you can edit descriptions and schedule the Pins to go at a given date and time.
5) Done. Your REPINS are now scheduled :-) . Isn’t this simple?
You can check the scheduled pins on your dashboard.
Hope you will like this feature. For any questions/feedback, feel free to open a ticket with us at pingraphy.zendesk.com