21 6 / 2013
We are excited to announce the release of first ‘Multiple Account Management’ dashboard for Pinterest. With this new feature, users can add multiple Pinterest profiles to their Pingraphy account and can manage all of them from a single dashboard.
Here is how you can do this:
1) Login to Pingraphy with your primary account. You can designate one of your accounts to be a primary and all other accounts will be linked to it.
2) Click on the ‘Settings’ icon on navigation bar.
3) On settings, page you can see ‘Linked Accounts’ widget. Click on ‘Add Account’ to add an additional Pinterest profile.
4) Enter the account details on the pop up dialog.
5) Once you click save, you can see that the profile is added to your account.
6) Now, when you go to Analytics dashboard. The username dropdown will show the newly added Pinterest profile.
7) Clicking on any one the profiles in dropdown will show analytics for the given profile
You can use this on upload page and dashboard pages too. Hope you will like this feature. Let us know your suggestions/feedback at pingraphy.zendesk.com